For the professional and private sector
Disinfection of surfaces that are not used for direct contact with food or feed.
Disinfection in routine operation in medical and non-medical facilities.
Hygienic cleaning application
Max. enter 200ml depending on the degree of soiling in 10l cleaning water, if necessary wipe dry after 5 minutes. Use only by instructed persons.
- no hazardous substance in the sense of the CLP-VO
- without alcohol
- without surfactants and aldehydes
- dermatest "very good"
- Made in Germany
Surface-active disinfectant without mechanics
|Formulation:||ready-to-use liquid substance|
|Ingredients:||H2O; NaCI; NaOCI; NaOH|
|Active substance:||sodium hypochlorite|
Purpose for professional and private use:
Disinfection of surfaces that are not used for direct contact with food or feed. Disinfection in routine operation in medical and non-medical facilities.
Remove coarse dirt before disinfection. Spray on the finished solution from a distance of 30cm, completely wet the surface (min. 50ml/m2)
Hygienic cleaning application:
Max. enter 200ml depending on the degree of soiling in 10l cleaning water,if necessary wipe dry after 5 minutes. Use only by instructed persons.
against odors, allergens, gram-positive and gram-negative and antibiotic-resistant Bacteria, yeasts, fungi as well as spores and viruses.
- Keep away from children
- Must not be mixed with acids or bases
- Store at temperatures not exceeding 28°C/82,4°F
- Protect from sunlight; Keep cool
- Dispose of completely empty containers in accordance with local regulations for disposal
- Check material compatibility before first use
- Safety data sheet available on request
- Use within 30 days after opening
- Close tightly after use and store in a cool place