Surface-active disinfectant against coronavirus
For the professional and private sector
Disinfection of surfaces that are not used for direct contact with food or feed. Disinfection in routine operation at medical and non-medical facilities.
- Virocide acc. IHO and laboratory tested against coronavirus
- no hazardous substance within the meaning of the CLP-VO
- without alcohol
- without surfactants and aldehydes
- not combustible
- VAH-listed (Association for Applied Hygiene e.V.)
- IHO-listed (Industry Association, Hygiene & Surface Protection)
- dermatest "very good"
- Made in Germany
NeutroDes is available: in a 5 liter canister, in a 1 liter bottle, as a 250 ml and 100 ml pump spray
|Formulation:||ready-to-use liquid substance|
|Ingredients:||H2O; NaCl; NaOCl; NaOH|
|Active substance:||sodium hypochlorite|
|EG-Nr.:||231-668-3 EN 14348:2005|
Purpose for professional and private use:
Disinfection of surfaces not used for direct contact with food or feed. Disinfection in routine operation at medical and non-medical facilities.
Remove coarse dirt before disinfection. Spray the finished solution from a distance of 30cm, completely wet the surface (min. 50ml/m2). Observe the exposure times, wipe dry if necessary. Use only by instructed persons.
Against bacteria and yeast fungi
Contact time 15 minutes
Contact time 1 minute
- Keep away from children
- Must not be mixed with acids or bases
- Store at temperatures not exceeding 28°C/82,4°F
- Protect from sunlight; Keep cool
- Dispose of completely empty containers in accordance with local regulations for disposal
- Check material compatibility before first use
- Safety data sheet available on request
- Use within 30 days after opening
- Close tightly after use and store in a cool place