Surface-active disinfectant for germ reduction for the professional and private sector
Reduction of allergens in the ambient air, air sterilization and odor neutralization. For use in nebulizers and ultrasonic nebulizers. NeutroDes AIR+ is optimized for use in the microFOG series and other nebulizers.
- not a hazardous substance within the meaning of the CLP Regulation
- without alcohol
- without surfactants and aldehydes
- dermatest "very good"
- Made in Germany
- Against odors
- Bacteria (MRE)
- Yeast fungi
- Molds and spores
Modern active ingredients
|Active ingredient:||sodium hypochlorite|
|Reg.Nr. BauA.:||N-96126; N-96079|
|BfR Company code:||13681|
NeutroDes AIR+ is available in the 100 ml bottle, in the 1 liter bottle and in the 5 liter canister
Application for air and surface disinfection:
Fill the active substance solution diluted 1:10 into suitable equipment.
Refer to the respective operating instructions for exposure time and concentration.
Maximum concentration 25 mg / m³ sodium hypochlorite
- Must not be mixed with acids or alkalis
- Do not store at temperatures above 28°C/82,4°F
- Protect from sunlight; Keep cool
- Dispose of residually emptied containers in accordance with local regulations
- Check material compatibility before initial application
- Safety data sheet available on request
- Consume within 30 days after opening
- Close tightly after use and store imperatively in a cool place